Effective: June 2011
The Information We Collect
When you visit our Website or use any of the features on our Website, we capture your internet provider’s domain name, IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
If you open an account with us online, we may collect and store the following personal information:
- Contact information – your name, address, phone number, email address, and other similar information;
- Financial information – full bank account numbers, routing numbers, and/or credit card or debit card numbers that you give to us when you use our Website;
- Other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content, and advertising; and
- Additional information we may ask you to submit to verify your identity, such as your date of birth, social security number, or other similar information to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
While you can browse our Website without providing personal information, you will need to input certain personal information as indicated on specific pages of our Website in order to take advantage of certain features and use the Paradise Services. When you are using the Paradise Found Services, we collect information about your transactions and your other activities on our website and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways such as contacts with our customer support team or results when you respond to a survey or list preferences in your account.
The Way We Use Information
We use the personal information we receive to provide you with a safe, smooth, and efficient experience on our Website. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the Paradise Found Services to you and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve the Paradise Found Services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that any other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input such as your name, address, credit card information and social security number.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Selling or Renting Personal Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
To enable many of the features available at our Website, we assign “cookies” to your Internet browser. A cookie is a small text file that contains a unique identification number stored on your computer. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to find out the identity of any user. This unique identification number automatically identifies your browser – but not you – to our computers whenever you interact with our Website. Only when you agree to provide personally identifiable information directly to our Website through our registration form will we be able to know anything about you other than the random number that our server computers originally assign to your browser
Cookies are an essential part of how the Internet works today, and allow server computers to recognize your computer’s browser when you return. If you have ever visited a Web page that automatically provides personalized content without you having to “sign in,” such as your own stock portfolio, this is almost certainly being accomplished with a cookie. Since cookies are only text files, they cannot “run” on your computer and have no ability to search your computer for other information, or transmit it to anyone
You may encounter cookies from third parties when using certain features on our Website that we do not control.
If you prefer, you can configure your web browser to reject all cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. However, rejecting all cookies may render you unable to use some features on our Website.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions. Accordingly, while we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise and you should not expect your personal information will always remain private.
Pleasure Pass™ Loyalty Card Policy
In order to register for and obtain a Pleasure Pass™ Loyalty Card, you are required to provide certain personal information, which may include, among other items, your name, address, and email address. Each time you use the Pleasure Pass™ Loyalty Card, information about your purchases will be collected by Paradise Found. This information is then analyzed to help us understand your preferences and, in turn, to develop and improve the products and services we offer to our valued customers and to improve your overall experience. Incentives may also be offered in connection with your use of your Paradise Found Pleasure Pass™ Loyalty Card.
The information collected at the time of registration is intended solely for our internal business development purposes, and we will not share or sell this information with others.
At the time of registration, if you provide your email address, and do not opt out of receiving emails from Paradise Found, you will be added to our mailing list and may receive promotional emails. If you do not wish to continue to receive such emails, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the procedure set forth in each email or by contacting Paradise Found and requesting that your name be removed from the distribution list. If you notify us of your intention to be removed from the distribution list, please allow us a reasonable time to process your request.
Personal information collected may be accessed only by employees or other authorized representations of Paradise Found that have a business related need to access such information.
Customer information may be shared with third parties when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our legal rights, or otherwise to protect us or our customers. Personal information may also be disclosed if you expressly authorize us to do so.
The Pleasure Pass™ is subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth at www.clubparadisefound.com/_________.
Affiliated Businesses and Links to Other Sites
Your browsing and interaction on any third party’s website, including any website that has a link on our Website, is subject to the rules and policies of that website. We encourage you to read the rules and policies of the websites you visit to better understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing personal information.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You can access and modify certain personal information stored on the Website such as your name, phone number, email address, and mailing address, by contacting us at the information below.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by mail, telephone or email at:
Attn: Privacy Department
134 Headson Dr
Syracuse, New York 13214